Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coming New From Vickie Taylor!!

Legacy of Stone by Vickie Taylor (the third book in the Les Gargouillen Series)
Publisher: Berkley / Penguin Putnam Books
Page: 304

(Release Date: December 2009)

From the Cover: Immersed in a dark and violent world, gargoyle Levi Tremaine is being hunted. Can he distinguish friend from foe in time to save his soul-and the woman he loves?


My sweet friend Anna, from Anna's Book Blog, sent me the first two in the series, Carved in Stone and Flesh and Stone. Can't wait to pick up the third in the series.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Dottie...

I saw the new book at Walmart the other day and thought of you. :) Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Unknown said...

Hi Anna!

I hope you have a great holiday too!

Dottie :)

Kristie (J) said...

I have 3 books on the go now and this is one of them. Its too soon to tell how it's going though.

Blodeuedd said...

Dottie,
Just got your email btw :)
Sounds like a good series, and I like that cover.

Unknown said...

Hi Kristie!

I'm reading the first one right now, but I've loved Vickie Taylor's shorts, they are great, and so is Carved in Stone so far. I'm picking up Legacy on my next trip.

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi B!

I do love her cover art, urban fantasy cover art is always good and it's becoming a favorite genre for me.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP