Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Review In The Works....Coming Soon

Sinful by Charlotte Featherston
Publisher:  Spice/Harlequin


Many of my followers may remember my review of Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone, the story moved me, made me love the characters, and it gained a spot on my keepers shelf.  Recently, I was offered an opportunity to read Wallingford's story in Sinful.  Well, I didn't question the opportunity, and I'm so glad that I took the time to enjoy another keeper.  The book doesn't release until May, so I'll be posting my review closer to the begin of April, but I wanted to post the cover art.  It's beautifully done and complements the story told in the pages.  Charlotte once again holds nothing back and gives a stellar performance, the reader receives a wonderful story.  I can't wait to share it with you.  Please come back to get a taste of what is to be Sinful.

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I will be back :D

Carolyn Crane said...

I'm so glad you're going to review Sinful. I see that cover around, and I absolutely LOVE it!

Lea said...

I'll look forward to your review Dottie. I think Spice does do beautiful cover art for their publications.

Unknown said...

Hi B!

*g* It was REALLY good!


Hi Carolyn!

I'm not ashamed to say, it's showing one of my favorite parts of the anatomy! *g*


Hi Lea!

The story was a nice as the cover!


((hugs))

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP