Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Friday, September 23, 2011

HTC's Android... Phone of the future??

Well, I happened to inherit an Android Incredible, and so far, I'm loving it (but don't know if I'd call it the phone of the future...)! I thought it would be much harder to use... but, I guess like everything else in life, there's a learning curve. My old phone was a Samsung Reality and it was pretty good, but not a smartphone. It had a full open keyboard (who knew I'd become addicted to texting?) and the Droid has a virtual keyboard. It'll take some getting used to, but pretty cool! Here's a picture of the front and back, so pretty!! (of course, mine has a Tinkerbell background...)



When you first turn it on... it has this nifty screen...

If you want to text....


see how easy it is to accidentally tap other letters...lol... My fingers are starting to get used to it, I'm almost as fast as I was on my Reality. It's very easy to use, versatile (I can use it to web browse, download, listen to music, watch videos, play games - Angry Birds, need I say more?), and of course, talk on the phone.

But, when I was on the phone with Verizon, they told me I could upgrade to the new iPhone 5 when it's available.... I'm really tempted! So, in a few months, you might be seeing a whole new review... an iPhone 5 could be in my future (the true phone of the future? *shrugs* you got me!). *grin*

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP