Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Flash Challenge #110



Good Monday morning everyone! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was lovely to say the least. ^.^ I had the entire weekend off AND I went to an awesome Halloween party. Instead of going as Marie Antoinette, I went as The Ghost of the Backstabbing Bride's Maid. Hahaha. It was a last minute change, because I wasn't feeling wearing that huge dress. Since I love sharing pictures, here's one of my friend Sarah (she's a saloon girl) and I looking spooky



Anyways, it is Monday and so we shall have another picture!


I found this picture over HERE. The author of this has a lot of lovely paintings. He's good. 

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!







2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP