Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 111

Good Monday Afternoon!

It's time for... Monday Morning Flash Fiction



I know I haven't posted a flash image in a while, but I was wandering around the internet (procrastinating) when I came across this great Luis Royo wallpaper and loved it! It's part of his dead moon/vampire wallpapers. I love the colors, the oriental feel of the image, and of course, we'd all like to know if she is the biter or the bitee! So, if this stirs you're imagination... lets see some flash!!


As always the rules remain the same, 350 words and post your response on Friday!

Have a fantasy week, my lovelies!

A side note: for all those budding writers out there, I found an excellent article on the differences between urban fantasy and paranormal romance... just thought you'd like to know (or read)....

2 comments:

Carole Rae said...

Oooh fantastic image! I love it. ^.^ Sorry I haven't been able to post any pics the last couple weeks. Two weeks left of the semester!

Blodeuedd said...

I will try!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP