Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Late Monday Flash Fiction



Hi everyone! I am back officially from the couple weeks of craziness. ^.^ Life is such a pain sometimes, but oh well. Though I'm a day late...here is this week's picture challenge.


There's so much going on in this simple little picture. Do you see the dark figure in the distance? A possible Historical Romance? Or even murder? Interesting to see what you guys come up with!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Nice one Carole!! I'll have to think on it... lol!

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

I have to make an effort and push myself :D I am so lazy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP