Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Guess Who's Crimson Romance's Newest Author? Me!

Hi to all my blogosphere buddies!!

I shared my news on facebook last night after I signed my contract, but I sharing it here too! Crimson Romance accepted one of my submissions and I couldn't be more excited!! Squee!


If you're a reader, looking for your next fantastic read, come on over and take a peek here!
And, if you're an author with a finished manuscript, begging to be loved, they're accepting submissions here. I'd love to welcome you to the Crimson Romance family!

Oh, and they have a great reader's blog right here.

I hope I see you all there soon! You'll be able to find me shortly under my pen name, Lillie J. Roberts.

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP