Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Barnes & Nobles Free Ebooks

Hi Everyone!

I was on Twitter and Lisa Renee Jones was re-tweeting about free ebooks from Barnes & Nobles. You do have to create an account, but what the heck, it free (although they do ask for credit card information).

I know some of you have ereaders or maybe you're like me and read from PDF Adobe from your computer. Whether you like romance, fantasty, suspense, scifi, the classic....there's something for you.

Don't take my word for it, check out some of these great books, click here to peruse what's available. There are three pages, so something for everyone.

Here's one that grabbed my eye:

12 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Hm did not get it too work for me :(
I mean I did but they just kept on asking a lot of info

Ladytink_534 said...

Neat! I read from my computer occasionally as well.

Chris said...

Hey Dottie - The Salvatore book and others are actually from the Suvudu Free First Book Library... where you don't have to provide credit card information!

Nina said...

I don't like ebooks! I like reading with a book in my hands and flip the pages over. :) Quess not for me. Thanx anyway for the heads up.

Unknown said...

Hi B!

It took a little for it to work for me too.

But Chris says that Suvudu has the same reads available and easier to use.

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi LadyTink!

I like it when I'm in the mood.

But, hey, their free reads.

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Chris!

I didn't know that Suvudu had all these books available. I already have an account there, so I'll hop on over!

Thanks!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Nina!

I'd always rather hold a book in my hands, smell the ink, feel the pages. I love cover art! But sometimes, I read from my computer and someday I hope to have an ereader, would be so much easier for the car!!

Dottie :)

The Book Resort said...

Thanks, Dottie. I will be checking it out & spreading the word :).

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Dottie!!! Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely be checking this out tonight!!!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Love ya honey!

Blodeuedd said...

Oh...I always forget about Suvudu!
Thanks Dottie :D
Heading over now

Unknown said...

Hi Diane!

Suvudu has free reads all the time, this is the first time I've seen B & N offer the same thing. Kindle offers dollar books.

Dottie :)


Hi Cecile!

You can download like crazy now, with your new ereader. Both at Suvudu and B & N.

Dottie :)


Hi Blodeuedd!

I check out these site at least once a month. Some really excellent books for free there!

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP