Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

In My Mailbox

I'm picking this up from Anna's Book Blog and The Story Siren (I'm not sure I'll do it every week, but I'll try!!) In the craziness of Homecoming Weekend, and I do mean is has been zany here, I found a few minutes to relax.



R.L. Holbrook sent me her series, Children of Sun and Shadows of Fate, YA fantasy.





Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, sweet win at Fantasy Book Critic, YA Urban Fantasy.



Lucan by Susan Kearney, sweet win at Anna's Book Blog, Paranormal Romance.



David Laing Dawson sent his novel, Don't Look Down, Mystery.



Mindy Klasky sent her novel How Not To Make A Wish, Paranormal Romance.



Sheldon Greene sent his novel Prodigal Sons, Mystery.



CherryD (BBBe) sent Griffin Daughter by Lelsie Ann Moore, Urban Fantasy.



Library Thing sent What Lies Beneath by Charles Bice, YA/Adult Mystery.



Last Weeks Arrivals

Bryron Lorrier sent Murder In The Magick Club, Mystery.



Jerry Bayne sent Kill Me Twice, Action/Thriller.



Intertwined by Gena Showalter sweet win at Amy's Addicted to Books.



Penguin Books sent Fired Up by Jane Ann Krentz, Paranormal Romance.



Cold Streak by Lewis Aleman sweet win from Eleni's /- La Femme Readers -/, Dark YA Urban Fantasy.



Gena Showalter's Darkest Night, Darkest Kiss, and Darkest Pleasure, all sweet wins from Gena Showalter and Paranormal Romance Books & Paranormal Romance Authors
From Harlequin, Paranormal Romance.







Have a great weekend everyone!!!

14 comments:

Donna said...

Wow! Great week in books for you. I hope you enjoy The Lords of the Underworld, it's one of my favorite series. ;)

Anna said...

You got some good books there. I picked up a couple LOTU a few weeks ago. I enjoyed the first two.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna!

I was happy to pick up so many of her books, now if I can find the time to read them all. (no small feat!)

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Anna!

Can't wait to give LOTU a try, but with homecoming this week, I haven't been able to turn a page. Shopping, hair, nails, shoes....I need a vacation from my life.

Dottie :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Holy Crap Batman!!!! Those are some awesome reads!! Very hot!!!
I can NOT wait to see what you think of LOTU series!!!! Those are some smoking hot men!!! And I do mean all of them.... Maddox, Lucien, Paris, Reyes, Gideon, Aeron.... and so many more...
I hope homecoming was a success and she had a blast!!!
Thinking of ya!!!
Hugz!

~The Book Pixie said...

I really want Intertwined. I got Catching Fire this week too. I also got Legacy, thanks by the way! :D Enjoy your books.

~Briana

Teddyree said...

OMG what a haul, I'm just about green with envy LOL. Enjoy your new books and I can't wait to see some of these reviews!

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

My mailbox went a little crazy this week as well as the UPS guy and the Fed Ex lady, lol. And I haven't had time to turn a page!!

This week will be better, homecoming events are over!!! Only have the haunted house to get through now, but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!

Talk soon sweetie!!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Book Pixie!!

So glad you received Legacy, the cover on the hardback cover is very cool, classical. I took a peek over at your site so I could see it close up. Hope you enjoy the story as much as I did!! You picked up some excellent books as well. Happy reading!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Teddyree!!

My TBR is staggering, but this week will be reading, reading, reading, lol.

I'm going to try to work through it and get some reviews posted. With my daughter's birthday this week, I'll be baking and hoping to surprise her. She's sixteen and for the last two years, I've had to make her Hello Kitty birthday cakes. lol. I wonder what she'll request this year (I've asked, she's thinking).

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

Wow that is one awesome list of books :D
What a great week. Happy reading girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Blodeuedd!

When it rains, it pours. All of these books seemed to come in at once, now all I have to do is reading them.

Dottie :)

Ladytink_534 said...

Looks like you had a great week! I've been wanting Intertwined and those Showalter books are great!

http://reviewsofthings.blogspot.com/2009/03/keeper-of-pain.html

Unknown said...

Hi LadyTink!

I was over at your place and you did quite well too!!

Now if I can just find the time to read all of these excellent books!

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP