Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Coming....... The Clarity of Night Flash Fiction Contest

Jason Evans is at it again folks....  It's time for another flash fiction contest at The Clarity of Night.  Remember flash fiction means a limited number of words, and for this contest, it's 250 words.  It's an interesting picture prompt this time, making me think of pirates, buried treasures, ghosts, and maybe even the wild blue yonder.....  Take a gander at this one...


If you'd like to take a chance and put together a wee story for this little prompt, head over to Jason's Blog, The Clarity of Night.  Contest starts July 19, 2010 (that's Monday, squee!!).  I've looked at the image and imagining all kinds of neat things.  Come on, you know you want to play....  I wonder what you'll come up with...?   See you all at the contest!! 

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I have written something, but I feel it's not that good :(

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Ohh Dottie, I can not wait to see what you have written!!! I think it is awesome that you are doing it again!!!

Blodeuedd!! Never feel that way honey, if you wrote it, I am sure it is awesome!

Unknown said...

Hi B!

I'm sure what you've written will be fabulous!!! I always enjoy the addition you bring to the contest. I have to admit, I'm struggling with this one though....

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

Are you entering this time? It will be fun, I'm sure. Like I said, I struggling a little with this prompt though.

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP