Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 12

OMG.... Twelve Weeks.... squee!!

I can't believe we've been flashing for so long!  It's been a lot of fun, and I've enjoyed each prompt and each piece of flash that has been produced.  Now, as a reminder to all those aspiring authors out there, today is the first day of NaNoWriMo!!!  I've been playing for this day..... I'll be doing laundry and writing all day long... I always have this fear that I'm not going to be able to complete the challenge... I have butterflies, excitement, nervousness, and anxiety all at once.  And to top it off, I went on a book buying binge this morning.... but I restrained myself at three, all ebooks, so no more clutter in the house.  Aren't you proud of me??  LOL

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Halloween, I know I did!  I watched a few movies, posted a Halloween poem, here, and Sassy Brit's scary Halloween entry, here.  I also finished my entry for the Deadline Dames, if you'd like to give in a try it's a creepy little image found here.  (all in preparation for NaNo... flexing my fingers, getting ready for the challenge, I figured if I could write three short pieces in one day, the 1667 words per day for NaNo would be a breeze.... I hope!)



Anyway, we going to try Monday Morning Flash Fiction this week to see how it goes... which actually be a good thing... if you can't focus on your NaNo piece, come try a little flash... get those creative juices flowing again...

Blodeuedd supplied this awesome image for this week prompt... and when I saw it, I said WOW!!!  It's freaking fantastic... and I thought how much AmyC would enjoy this one...!!


So, I can't wait to see what this prompt produces, it's a wonderful fantasy image!

If you playing along, the rules remain the same... 350 word count (a little more or less is fine) and come back on Friday and post, and leave me a link!

Caio!

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I feel a killing spree coming on mowuahhahaaha

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey there!

Just dropping in to read the fab stories you got going on here!

Big Hugs and hope you're doing fine sweetie!

Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP