Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 14

Good Monday Morning Blogosphere Buds!

I'm way late with my post, but I have a legitimate excuses, really I do.  I woke up at 3am and decided to take a look at my NaNoWriMo entry, which I avoided almost successfully all of a Saturday and Sunday, I was stuck, wondered where this story was going.  (But, I woke up for a reason, right?  I hope?)   Then, I had a flash of idea, and my MC got all excited... spent the next three hours writing 2000 new words.  At 6am, I called it quits for the morning, I was getting tired again and my fingers were jumbling up the words.  I knew I wouldn't be able to figure out what I was writing later, lol.  I was able to relax and go back to sleep for an hour, until the kids had to get up.  Then, the hubs had to go to the dentist, the doctor had to be called, and my list goes on and on and on....

So, I'm finally sitting in front of my laptop (should have done this yesterday, I know, but I was having serious avoidance issues, really...).

Here's the Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge post!!


Michelle sent me a new batch of images to choose from and they were all so great, I didn't know which to use.  But, since I'm in the mood for dark and gritty, that's what we going to have this week, dark, gritty, foreboding..... but with the touch of possibility, maybe hope or maybe not.  It all depends on how you interpret the image.


I hope everyone enjoys this flash fiction as much as I'm going to...

The rules remain the same, a roomy 350 word count (give or take), come back Friday and post your response (if you're playing along).  And remember the most important thing of all is to have fun, let your creative juice run wild, this image speaks on so many levels, I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!

Ciao!!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Ohhhh, me likey ;)

Ryan said...

I love that artwork! I try to avoid doing this, particularly when it comes to writing, but I usually find inspiration in other people's work. It's one of those things where if I wish I wrote it, I'll feel like I can move forward. I was reading Mojo by Kris Sedersten and I had the desire to get on my laptop and start typing away. I'm really intrigued in seeing where other people draw their inspiration. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP