Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 70 (the evening ed.)

Good Evening Blogosphere Buds!!

I've been exhausted since finishing NaNoWriMo... I think that illness I had wasn't quite ready to let me go. After sleeping most of the day, I'm feeling better!

So, my kids decorated for Christmas, and I made a wreath after I woke up this afternoon... it's not as fancy as the store bought ones, but it isn't nearly as gaudy either... If I could have found something simple, I would have bought one. I'm not a fan of glue guns, but they do have their uses, lol.

Since it's still Monday... it's time for another edition of....


Bloduedd sent me a parcel of images, and I loved them! Thanks B! So, today's flash is one of her images.


So many possibilities!!! Have fun, be creative! Looks kind of like a young adult image.... maybe start something new for YA readers!

Ciao!

5 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I am so gonna try my hands on urban fantasy :)

Amy C said...

Hey Dottie,

I haven't been by in forever! Yay, on your NaNoWriMo! One day you are going to be a published author :) I just know it!

Miss you, Lady!

carol said...

Hmm, have no idea where I'm going to go with this picture.

Glad you're feeling better.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh my! Only 350 words!?! Okay, so I'm late at seeing the pic this week, but gods do I love it! Amazing. Now I have loads of thinking to do so I can try to narrow it down on the words... getting to work.

Jennifer said...

This was fun! I'm looking forward to doing more of these.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP