Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011

Good Morning December 1st 2011!!

I'm so happy to see this day arrive! It was a long haul from November 1st until November 30th... I mean it was really long! For some reason this year, it was incredibly hard to concentrate, hard to put into words, it was just damn hard to write. Why? I don't know. Haven't the foggiest! Will I continue to compete in NaNo? Probably... Maybe... Possibly... at this point, all bets are off, lol.

Maybe it was having the flu in the middle of the month, or maybe it was just me and my complete lack of motivation, who knows, but I did manage to complete my 50k, and I have another MS under my belt (with LOTS of editing to follow...). Maybe my dream of publication is getting closer as well.

And to all my writing buddies out there, Congratulations! Whether you finished NaNo or not, whether this is your first time competing or not, you all deserve a big pat on the back. It's extremely hard to dedicate part of every day to writing, I know, I live there too. To those who managed to hit the goal of 50,000 words, woohoo!! Damn, I'm celebrating... doing the happy dance with you! To all my flash fiction buds who participated, I'm so happy you did. You've shown your ability to write quick little pieces, and have succeeded in something much longer, and I have to say much harder! Congrats!! I hope now that NaNo is over, we can all try participating in the flash fiction again... at least after a little recuperation time, lol. Right now, I think my brain is in a temporary no fry zone.

And well, I guess there's always next year!! (I also managed to add words to my YA MS that I'm working on, so November, any way you look at it was a plus for me....) Regardless, I wanted to share my newest certificate....which was much harder to achieve this year than the last two years. I have to say, I'm very excited and happy that I managed to finish on time!!



So, maybe someday, you'll see my name on a book somewhere and think.... I knew her when it was only a dream.... (or maybe I'll see yours....)

Thanks to all my cheerleaders out there, if it hadn't been for you, I might still be sitting in front of a blank computer screen, waiting for something interesting to happen. YOU ROCK!!

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

YAY!!!! You rock Dottie :D

Jackie said...

Congrats, Dottie! I'm looking forward to more Flash Fictions now too. I started so close to NaNo beginning, that I only managed that one week :p

I have a lovely winner certificate too. Thanks for being a Writing Buddy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP