Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 91

Good Monday Morning to my blogger buddies!

It was another long week of editing, but my second MS is about to leave my fingers and head into the world. It's scary actually, my heart's in my throat, lol. After all, it is one of my babies.

Since it's Monday, it must be time for another edition of...

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!


There were so many great images to choose from this morning. I spend so much time searching for images, I really enjoy it! And remember, if you find an images or even a bunch of images that you like, send them to me! I already have an image for today, so next week, I think I'll use that cool image Carol posted on my wall!!

This week's image is a little dark, but you know I love the darkness... so...


I hope everyone enjoys it! Maybe I'll find time (I hope!) to write for it too! It's been a while since I've had the time to write a wee bit of flash, but that will be changing (until my next project begs to be started anyway, lol).

The rules remain the same, 350 words (or there about) and come back Friday to post your response.

Have a great week, my lovelies!!

Ciao!

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP