Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 87 (The Tuesday Edition)

Good Tuesday Morning!

Sorry to all my flash fiction buddies.... We had a college orientation day yesterday... (this will continue for the foreseeable future as I have three kids and every year one is graduating high school, attending high school, changing colleges, starting college... whatever... I never thought I'd say I'm sick of visiting colleges....) Yesterday was the most boring.. most annoying.. most exhausting visiting yet! And it was to my alma marter, it should have been fun and interesting. Instead, it was awful! The highlight was stopping and talking with my friend, Jonelle Depetro, Dean of the Philosophy department! Jonelle and I haven't visited with each other in a couple of years, her daughter and mine did gymnastics together for years. Miss those days..... (and she's going to writing for Kirsten to get a scholarship!! Yipee!!)

So, anyway, I was too tired and sore from walking a million miles on the crutches yesterday to do anything but collapse... Now, today, it's time for the Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge... just a day late.


Today's image is another I found surfing through the cyber wilds.... I hope everyone enjoys it. (Next week at this time, I'll leaving for RT... Can't believe it!!)


I'm trying to decide if the figure represents death, the fight against it, an evil super being, maybe the good guy?? Baffled... but intrigued!

Can't wait to read some flashes!!

Have a great week!

Ciao!!

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

He looks cool :D

Anachronist said...

He looks artificial.

Carole Rae said...

He looks pretty neat. :) Good luck with all those college visits. They are brutal.

Deb said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog and I'm just dazzled! My eyes are hopping everywhere! LOL I think this Flash Fiction Challenge is awesome. But, I'm confused a bit...where are the stories or paragraphs or responses? Do your readers just keep them to themselves? How does it work? Are you just a catalyst? :] I'm a new follower, at any rate, because I can't wait to get back to see what your next "challenge" will look like! Come see me, too, when you get a chance.
I remember those days of college searches and HS this and that's. I'm now a grandmother...all my children are in their 30's now, so it's nice to have a few little grands and to hear how my kids are coping with parenthood. There are some real laughs there when you get to that point!! Have faith...it's coming sooner than you think. :]
Deborah/TheBookishDame
http://abookishlibraria.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP