Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 88

Good Morning Flash Fictioneers!!

I'm being a good blogger and flash mistress (lol, mistress....) by scheduling my Monday Morning Flash Fiction waaaay back on Wednesday of last week... (I think I just fell into some kind to time warp/quantum leap kind of thing....! My head is spinning.... my world is slipping away from under my feet.... oh, wait, never mind....) Anyway.. I'm easily distracted. I guess I'm like Kevin on UP.... squirrel!

Since I'm leaving for RT (yay me!) I'm getting the post done early. So, without further adieu or ballyhoo... It's time for the Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!


Today's lovely image is another fantasy image... this one is so different from others we've had lately, I had to give it a try.


It's kinda one of those fairytale type images... maybe a fairytale gone wrong or cracked?? I don't know, I'll let you decide or maybe you see something totally different...

I hope everyone enjoys it!!

(I'll be posting pic and news from RT in the evenings, and if you don't follow me on facebook, please do! I'll be posting pics directly to my facebook page. Going to be so much fun!)

Have a great week!

Ciao my lovelies!!

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Pretty and dark, I like it.

HAVE FUN!!

Carole Rae said...

I've been having to do that too...pre-posting posts. I've been a bad coconut for the last few weeks. Meh!

Anyways, I really REALLY like this picture. There are so many stories that could come from that. I'm dying to see what everyone comes up with. Good pick this week!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hmm, I'm thinking of Blodeuedd with this image. lol.

I'm thinking on what to do.

Have a great time at RT!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP