Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I know I just posted, but I can't help myself!! I was on The Lipstick Chronicles blog (http://thelipstickchronicles.typepad.com/ ), you know I love this blog (they're quite prolific bloggers too--always something new and interesting going on, please check it out), and Harley Jane Kozak (a favorite author) is offering a 'Virgin Contest' for new her book, A Date You Can’t Refuse. No, this contest is not only open to virgins, she is the virgin because it's her first contest. This blog just cracks me up, the comments that some of the readers leave are outrageous. I love it!!

My daughter also cracks me up, some of the stories she comes home with just have to be true. She's in high school and the only thing I can say is, I feel sorry for her teachers. See, she has this health teacher and the students are always giving him a hard time. It's his own fault, but I have to feel sorry for him, I don't know why I feel sorry for him, he tries to be such a hard ass. Maybe it's because I've taught high school and know she's describing actually events. She won't let me blog about them, but she comes home each day with a new tale.

Well, going to go for now, but I'll probably post later today. I seem to always want to post in the wee hours of the morning, probably because it's the only time I have to relax and don't feel too guilty about sitting in front of the computer. Talk to everyone soon,

Dot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP