Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Life and Is It Ever Going to Slow Down?

Well, follow bloggers, it has been a stressful week around my house, which is still a mess. I spent the better part of today hobbling around,trying to pick up the mess, at least now it doesn't look filthy. Laundry still needs put away, but the dishes are done, and as soon as one of the kids gets home from school, the vacuuming will be done, even if I have to bribe someone. Hope Kirsten doesn't have cheerleading practice after school. Need to get some errands done too. My hubby is starting to recover from a tiny hospital visit, but he picked up a cold or the flu while there and he's been a bit of a crab. He doesn't handle being ill very well. Kris and Patrick are getting over their cold. Kirsten took a fall at the last basketball game and bruised her arm pretty good, kind of wondered if I should get it x-rayed, but she swears she'll never speak to me again if I make her go back to the doctor, what with being diagnosed with scoliosis and having to have about a million x-rays done of her back just two weeks ago, as well as having an eye infection last week. When it rains, it pours. Like I said, there's been just a little too much excitement at my house since the end of December. It sure as been a long January. I sure could use a break, not gonna happen anytime soon though!! I think I'm just a little worn out.

I started reading Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell, but it's a fast read and I'll be moving on to Cold Case by Robin Burcell pretty quick. Face of a Killer by Robin Burcell is suppose to be here soon. I hope I start getting some of the books from the EOS Contest that I won. Supposed to get each and every book they publish this year (2009). Can't wait to start getting books. Kim Harrison new book, White Witch, Black Curse was just released by EOS, so I'm trying to wait for my free copy.

Still having to use my son's computer, I haven't had time to go and look for a new hard drive for my computer, my hubby said to just buy a new one, but I really can't afford it right now and I really don't want to get a different one. They're just too expensive to have to replace every two years. Well, need to get other things done besides blogging, so better go for now. See you on your blogs,

Dottie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP