Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Friday, February 6, 2009

The Lipstick Chronicles -- Book Tarts

Okay, I know I already posted today, but I just want to ask everyone to check one of my favorite blogs that I follow. The Lipstick Chronicles @ http://thelipstickchronicles.typepad.com is soooo great!! Please, if you a fan of fun, check them out. I know I've mentioned them before, but really, go ahead and give them a try.

The weather here is really starting to get nice. The snow is melting, cats and dogs are outside playing together (well, maybe not together). Rabbits are frolicking and birds are chirping. Has Spring finally started to come to the midwest? I can only hope!!

Has anyone seen the movie Mamma Mia, (again check out TLC)? I love hearing the ABBA songs, even if Merle and Pierce are the ones singing them! I'm so glad it's finally the weekend, I know I'm being kind of random, I think it's the cold medicine talking. I didn't take any of my leg pills because cold medicine and mind altering medication aren't a good mix. Leg is going to kill me tonight, but I have to have some sinus relief.

Been blogging quite a bit lately, almost like nervous energy. I'm sooo ready for the weather to change and get nice, that I'm starting to get stir crazy!! Sorry if this blog doesn't make sense, having one of those days.

Dottie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP