Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Is It Email or Spamail?

I don't know about anyone else, but I seem to be get a lot of spam in my email. I went to 'edit settings' thinking something that needs turned on got turned off. Not so. It basically say you can have it on or you can have it off. I check my email several times per day, never know what someone is going to send, right? But when I opened my email to day, I had offers to stop foreclosures and offers for listing for foreclosures. Look, I can either afford to keep my house or I can look at the foreclosed homes to buy a new home (not that I would, in today's economy, we need to help people stay in their homes, not increase our homeless population!), but I can't do both. This has been bothering me for quite a while and decided to get it off my chest, so to speak. These offers used to just be dumped into my spam box, but now they're sneaking into the legitimate email from colleagues, friends, online interests, and family. What's the deal? I also have to check the spam box because I've noticed that some of the legit mail is ending up there! Going through the spam box is a pain in the rump. Used to just empty it. Well, just thought I'd share this with everyone else.

Dottie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP