Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jennifer Rardin (April 28,1965 - September 20, 2010)


I was very sad to discover that Jennifer Rardin passed away suddenly on Monday, September 20, 2010. She was a very young 45 years of age, a native to my home state of Illinois and a graduate of Eastern Illinois University as am I.  Jennifer Rardin was the author of the popular Jaz Parks Series.  She made herself accessible to her fans, making appearances at local bookstores.  I didn't know Ms. Rardin, but I did enjoy her books and I'm truly saddened by her loss.  It's unbelievable with someone with so much to offer, so much left to do, has been taken away.  We've lost a wonderful author and to her friends and family, you have my deepest condolences. 

From Goodwine Funeral Home:


There is a wonderful tribute to her on Suvudu's site here.

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

It saddens me :( I am yet to read to her but I always wanted.

Unknown said...

Terribly sad...

D

Ladytink_534 said...

I'm a bit behind on her books but I first started reading them when the second book came out. Her and her books are going to be missed so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP