Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sassy Sunday Story Starter.... picked up from Sassy Brit and AmyC

I'm really lovin Sassy Brit's Sassy Sunday Story Starters, so far they've all been great, and with my need to feed my vampire addiction, lately all my flash has been... well, blood letting.... as is this mornings addition of Sassy Sunday Story Starter....


One Night in Paradise
by Dottie Taylor
word count: 500

When her shadow filled the alleyway, all laughter died. Laughter always died when she appeared....
 
Elina threw her head back, giving her own throaty laugh, making the silence even louder. Some knew her as Lilith, dark queen of the damned, others as the beautiful beast, but she'd always think of herself as Elina, her name before Luther had his way. He'd no idea that by taking Elina he'd signed his own death warrant. But enough reminiscing, the night was young, and she wanted to play.

As she entered the room, Elina gazed about her, grinning wickedly. “Come, children, what's this?” She brushed her fingertips across the naked expanse of flesh nearest her, an arm which led to a massive chest. Gooseflesh raised either from excitement or fear, both were good. “We're having a party, are we not?”

A forced laughter filled the room, fear had been ignited, the fear of being chosen, the fear of being forgotten.

Elina hungered deep in her core, she scented the air, looking for the tastiest morsel. Her gazed locked on the piercing blue blaze across the room, hers for the taking. She continued her way around the room, caressing each body in her path, but she wanted none.

Elina smiled sweetly as she stopped in front of blue eyes, drawing his hand to her breast, and tugged. “Come with me.” She whispered and the stranger came willingly, unable to break his gaze since Elina had entered the room.

“Your name?” Elina always liked to remember the essence of each she took, it made the experience much more exhilarating, especially when horror blossomed in their eyes.

“Galen,” he murmured as she pulled him down the hall into another room, plusher than the one before. She pushed him into the cushioned sofa, her fingers stroking his smooth flesh as buttons came undone, placing her full red lips against it's pale warmth. She felt his blood pulsing, heard his heart racing, saw his veins throbbing. He was a treat for the senses, she couldn't wait to taste him. She plundered his mouth with kisses, tongues twining.

Galen glanced down at the beauty before him, heart in his throat, a tightness below his belt, needing release, and then Elina's hand was there, easing the zipper down. He groaned as he leaned his head back and his body sprang to life. Elina's lips traced over and around, and Galen shook with excitement.

“Beg me, Galen.” Elina demanded, she didn't so much as glance at him, if fear came too quickly, she couldn't savor it.

Galen begged for release as Elina found his pulse point, where the richest blood flowed heavy with desire, and plunged, pulling each swallow deeply, not disappointed.

Galen shuddered, his release came easily as did his death. Did she want to keep him? Elina considered, shrugged, and placed her bloodied lips upon his, giving back some of what she'd taken. Galen stirred beneath her lips, and the night began again.


I know, I don't do naughty, but there's a little naughty here, lol, just a tiny bit.  AmyC has been after me to try it out, see if I can be a little naughty as well as my love for the dark!  Slightly naughty, check (I'm blushing at home, thankfully only my laptop can see!)

So, if you'd like to add your voice to Sassy Brit's Sunday Story Starter, click here. Thanks Sassy for some Sunday morning fun!

10 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Great story :) And I do like the name since it's a common Finnish one

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job Dottie! Very well done for your first trip into 'naughtiness writing'!
When I first saw the picture I thought it was two men kissing and you were writing an M/M naughty tidbit! LOL

:o)

MsM

Amy C said...

Naughty doesn't bother me at all to write, never any blushing going on over here, but I don't know if I'd be able to do a vampire tale!

Another dark and delicious one, and with a happy ending! Well, hopefully Galen sees it that way!

I just posted mine. It's way different from yours :) Which is what's so awesome about doing these.

Unknown said...

Hi B!

I love the names Elina and Galen, two of my favorite names (I will always associate Galen with the green man of LKH's Merry Gentry novels, lol, he's a sexy cultured fae one with nature... and sex of course...) and Elina is just a beautiful name, read it in a novel and I've loved it the sound of it since, the closest we have here is probably, Elena, but it doesn't have the same sound, so it doesn't evoke the same feelings. I know, I'm weird. Just the way I'm wired (short circuited I think...)

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi MsM!

LOL!! M/M writing... baby steps for me, I blushed about zipper.... AmyC probably doesn't I went far enough, lol! She really writes naughty de.li.cious.ly!! Melt in your mouth goodness, lol!

Maybe next time a little further..? *cringe*

Thanks MsM!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

No naughty doesn't bother you... lol, you do it wonderfully! I'm always afraid it will sound contrived, stupid, out of sync with the story.... as well as embarrassed, it's kind of like inviting the reader under the covers... maybe next time I dig a little further.... see what I can come up with. You know what they say, practice makes perfect....

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

Oh yes, definitely a little further next time! But when will next time be?? That is the question!!

And no cringing! Just close your eyes and go with it :P Imagine your characters like voyeurism!! Be their voyeur and let them show you how naughty they like to be!

And thank you for thinking I do a good job with the naughty :D

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL Voyeurism... okay, I might be able to peek a little, a tiny bit, but I don't know... then everyone would know I peeked.... lololol!! I guess that's the whole point, naughty all the way!

You do write wonderfully Amy, naughty or nice or any combination of the two.

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Well, all I can say is that you do "naughty" very well, Dottie! :D

Thanks for playing again! I've added you and Amy (and Blodeuedd ;) )to my sidebar!

Unknown said...

Hi Sassy!

Thanks for offering the Sassy Sunday Story Starters, so much fun! I know AmyC and Blodeuedd enjoy them too!

As for the naughty... I do enjoy the naughty, it's fun like flirting....

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP