Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 8

Wow!  Eight weeks and I'm still having fun!  Though I can't really believe it's Monday morning already, the weekend here was packed full, and incredibly long.  It was our homecoming weekend (pictures to come later, I promise!) and all week was full of activities.  Since it's Kirsten senior year, she was in charge of most of the planning, so my house has been in an uproar with football, cheer leading, tumbling, and of course, it wouldn't be complete without an injury or two.  Kirsten finally discovered she has "Turf Toe" (lol, got love that name....), and injury football players are known for, she cheers, so I guess that's close enough...

Anyway, it's time for another addition of Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!!


This morning, our blogger buddy, good friend, and wonderful flash writer, Blodeuedd, has submitted a gorgeous image with lots going!   When I saw this picture, I thought Wow... are those spaceships, flying gun ship, what the heck are those???  LOL  Take a look and you'll see what I mean!


Now, isn't it gorgeous?  It's a spectacular fantasy image!  I can't wait to see what kind of flash this one generates!

Now, if you'd like to play along, the rules remain the same.  We have a roomy (sort of) 350 word length (it doesn't have to be exact, a little over or under is fine!)...  On Friday, we come back and post our answers to the prompt, and if you leave me a link, I'll add it to my Friday post so everyone can take a peek at what you've written.  Michelle and Blodeuedd have been playing along with Amy and I, so glad they've joined us!!  Ladies, you really have talent and keep those images coming, we're loving them!

See you soon!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I'm thinking gun ships, an invasion perhaps? Something terrible based on the tattered and bloodied cothing she's wearing!

I don't know, but it's sure to be a challenge :)

Blodeuedd said...

Got to love a good chaĺlenge :)

Pst, Dottie, there could be alien vamps attacking ;)

Michelle Greathouse said...

Oooo, I love this one. :)

I can't wait to see what we all come up with.

M

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP