Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 11

Good Morning Blogosphere Peeps!

It's Monday again, (how this happened, I haven't a clue, I swear I haven't even blinked my eyes since Friday), but since it seems to be the start of a new week, it must be time for Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!


This is the 11th week of the challenge, it's hard to believe soon we'll reach the three month anniversary!!

And as usually, I'm running late.  How does this always happen, you may ask?  Because I am the mistress at procrastination is my response.   LOL  I'm sorry, it's my sleep deprived mind wandering off mostly....  One day, after menopause probably, I'm going to catch up on my much deprived sleep, but unfortunately, it won't be anytime soon.....

Since it's Halloween this weekend, one of my favorite holidays..., we're going to have a Flash Fiction Halloween Celebration!! Well, sort of anyway. The imagine this week is a sexy little witch, casting spells.... what she's casting, on whom, and for what, I'll leave up to the participates, but my imagination is already running wild.


Blodeuedd and Michelle helped me pick out this awesome little imagine and I can't wait to see what they have in store with their flashes this week!

So, if you'd like to play along, the rules remain the same. We have a kind of roomy 350 word count limit, come back Friday and post your response to the picture. This is one time when flashing someone is good!!

Leave me a link so I can take a peek!!

Have fun, and let your creative juices flow!

Ciao!!


PS: This has nothing to do with flashing, Halloween, writing or reading... But I wanted to share this picture with you..... Some of you know that I lived in the tiny little town in the middle of Illinois close to nowhere. To show how small it actually is.... I wanted to share an imagine from our local McD's..... it cracks me up everytime I see it... we are truly small town America here!!



How many times to you expect to be behind an Amish buggy at McDonalds?

Have to add the lastest edition of the Monster Mash.... LOL I freaking love Twilight.....

3 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Dottie,

I had no idea the Amish ate fast food. :)

I think that is one of the most interesting pictures I've seen in a while. LOL

Thank you for sharing.

M

Blodeuedd said...

I do love this weeks pic, I am thinking fantasy magic :)

Lea said...

Inspirational picture ladies! I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with.

Very pretty. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP