Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 9

Good Monday Morning!

What a better way to celebrate Columbus Day than to have another Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge?  LOL  Columbus was adventurous, right?  Anyway, I'm happy to usher in another week's challenge!


This week, we've chosen another one of Michelle G's great imagines she has accumulated.  This one is a real eye popper, such a cool imagine, and I had to look at it a bit to see what was going on there!


Isn't this that one of the neatest, weirdest, coolest imagines?  (is it a struggling for her soul, is she being haunted, and is there a battle being waged, maybe good and evil?)

If you chose to play along, the rules remain the same.  We have a kind of roomy word count of 350 words (a little high or lower is fine), you may write about anything the imagine brings to mind.  Come back Friday and post your response, leave me or Amy a link, and we'll add it to our post so everyone can peek at your wonderful words!'

Okay, so on your mark, get set, and create!

Let those creative juices flow free, and most of all have fun!!


***And remember, NaNoWriMo starts next month, it's easy and free to create an account, lots of pep talks, ideas, and help from the great NaNoWriMo staff!  The word count seems daunting at 50K, but it works out to less than 1700 words per day.  My flash usually ends up almost that long and I have to whittle it down, lol!  So, if you'd like to join me (and Blodeuedd, squee!), create an account, friend me, and we'll support each other!

Have a great week everyone and see you on Friday!

Ciao!

10 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Dottie,

Love all the awesome pictures!

Hawk

Amy C said...

yay! Blodeuedd is going to do NaNo with you! That is awesome :). I wish I could, but I don't think I can. Only a few more weeks away. I have a friend at school who does NaNo. It was quite an exciting moment when she mentioned it. I told her about you and that you do it too!

That picture is definitely something I would love to sit down and let it inspire me. I love the apparition thing going on above and behind her. Very cool, indeed!

Unknown said...

Hi Hawk!

You should give it a try! Flash is a tiny bit of fun, with immediate gratification! lol And hey, you should do NaNoWriMo, you could get your next novel almost finished in 30 short days! Have as long as you want to edit! It's a lot of fun!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

Hope you can flash with us this week, but it's okay if you can't. This is a real busy month for me, and next month, is NaNoWriMo, it'll be crazy then! LOL In a good kind of way though! Tell your friend to look me up on NaNoWriMo!

((hugs sweetie))

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

Nano nano nano, la la la la la. It will be fun :D I wonder if I'll make it

Michelle Greathouse said...

Okay you guys twisted my arm. LOL

I signed up for the Nano - but I have no idea how to find you guys - so find me - I used my full name and pic from here.

I have no idea what to write about. Will have to think about it.

M

Oh and this weeks pic is great. :)

Unknown said...

Hi B!

Hahahahahaha!!! I'm anxious to start Nano, I think it's going to be a blast! You'll make it, if I can do, you can do it. It's so easy, you write whatever comes to you, and don't EDIT!! Leaving editing, refining, and adding to the story after NaNo is finished. That's the hard part...

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

Sooo Cool that you signed up for NaNoWriMo with us!!! Yay!! I'm squeeing!! I've buddied you, all you have to do, is go to the search box (there's a search near the bottom of your NaNoWriMo homepage, and click, type my name (Dottie Taylor) and B's (blodeuedd) in the box and on the left hand side, after our information comes up, it's say add to buddies, click that and you're set! You can add as many buddies as you like.

This is really going to be a lot of fun this year!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Lea said...

Cool Pic Dottie! Like I said to Michelle it looks sort of Lord of the Ring ish... Vera beautiful!!

Hey! Good luck with the NaNoWriMo!!

(hug)

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

I really like the pic and I love the one we're using next week, Michelle has an eye for amazing picture finds!

I'm really excited about NaNoWriMo! I anxious for November to get here, lol, not that I enjoy the cold.... I have some excellent ideas for my NaNo story! Maybe you'd like to participate sometime **hint hint** LOL

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP