TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish is for everyone to be happy, nothing more, just happiness.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
When the kids were small, they'd wake up us, now we wait for them, lol. But as soon as they've opened their eyes, wrapping paper begins to fly!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
If I could ask for one present for myself, it would be for a nice and long vaca somewhere warm, until about next Spring, lol, but I'd settle for a week!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I make thing for my neighbors and family members, always nice to give something small and homemade, I don't want anyone to feel forgotten.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We had one of those old Atari game players, and we play Munch Man (like PacMan)...
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We got to Grandma's house for Christmas day, spend the entire day with family we haven't seen since last Christmas!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I wouldn't go away for Christmas day, too much family, lol. But the day after Christmas, I love to go the southern part of the US, so pretty there!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Are you kidding, my kids want one of everything! LOL Donkey Kong, Marvel vs Capcom, Tron... and the list goes on....
This is a fun little wish list meme, but if you'd like to participate, it's also a contest! Check out Today's Mama for more information!