Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Contests Abound!!

Barbara at Happily Forever After is having a fantastic contest!!

Mega books up for grabs! Contest ends 7-31-09!





Blanche at There No Such Thing As Too Many Books is having new weekly contest.

Two great books in the giveaway! Ends 7-24-09! Hurry to enter!






Anya Bast at The Bradford Bunch is looking for a story about aliens.

Swag giveaway!! No end date listed, so hurry over to enter!!




Great giveaways all over the blogoshpere!! Check out SciFiGuy, Vampire Wire, Jocelynn Drake, Fantastic Book Review (a contest haven!), One Persons Journey Through Books, Amberkatz, Reviews by Jess, The Book Butterfly, Traveling With Teen YA Blog (more than one contest), Shooting Stars Mag, Bloody Bookaholic, Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings (several contests), Suzanne McLeod Spellcracker.com Contest, The Reading Room, Rachel Vincent's Blog, and Drey's Library (several contests).

10 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Dottie, you rock apples with the heads up on everything!!! Thanks a million!!
I can check email at work, but I cant get online to blog... my computer is slower than molasses in winter time!!! They are suppose to be getting me a new harddrive.... not until the end of the year!!! So I will be doing most of my blogging in the evenings... So thanks for the heads up.. .really!!! Thanks honey! Hope all is going well!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dottie!!! (((BIG HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

S'okay, you still get to play at home, but if it was me, I'd be packing my laptop to work, lol, I'd be having seriously withdrawal. The up side is because it's so slow, you'll be less tempted to try.

Hard drives aren't that expensive only about $60 bucks for a PC and easy to put in. They probably have an IT company or person that is pushing a certain brand that's expensive and if you have to pay someone to put it in ....expensive!! At least 50-80 bucks an hours! Yikes! When I overhauled my laptop, I spent 80 dollars, to have Best Buy do it was going to cost $350!

I hope the new job is going great and it makes you happy to be there. I have my fingers crossed for you, but I think you going to enjoy it!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara!

No worries sweetie! I just sharing the love.

Hope everything is starting to settle down now, it seems to take as long as you were gone to get back into the swing again.

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Leontine said...

Hi Dottie,
I need to make a big round so I'll cut right to the chase and say I've given you some award love:

I've given you an award(s) click ~here~ to receive it.

Unknown said...

Hi Leontine!

Thanks you sweetie, I absolutely love awards!!

I'll be by to pick it up!

(((hugs)))

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

I don't know how you keep up on all those contests, Dottie!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

You know, I publish contests all the time and end up forgetting to enter.

Oh well, that what happens in old age.

Did you try on entry on the Deadline Dames this month? I almost missed it, the deadline was last night at midnight, I discovered they had issued a new contest at 10:15 pm! This is what happens when you don't have a computer to use when you want one!!

I sent an entry in, but I wrote it so quickly that I hope it made sense. Should I publish it on my blog? Let me know what you think.

Dottie :)

Sheila DeChantal said...

Great stuff as always and thanks for the promoting on Avlor! You rock!

Unknown said...

Avlor looks great!

No problem pimping.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP