Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Highwayman Contest Winner!!



Congratulations Lea!!



List Randomizer

There were 49 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Lea
2. Ms M
3. PeggyP
4. I Heart Book Gossip
5. Amy C
6. Cecile
7. Ms M
8. Blodeuedd
9. Ms M
10. Barbara
11. Lou
12. Pams00
13. Blodeuedd
14. PeggyP
15. Eva S
16. Mandi
17. Leontine
18. Mandi
19. VFG
20. Blanche
21. Kaye
22. Leontine
23. Lou
24. Blanche
25. etirv
26. Cecile
27. Pams00
28. Blodeuedd
29. Teddyree
30. VFG
31. I Heart Book Gossip
32. Amy C
33. Barbara
34. PeggyP
35. Lindsay
36. Cecile
37. Mandi
38. Teddyree
39. I Heart Book Gossip
40. Wendy
41. etirv
42. Hawk
43. Violet
44. Blanche
45. Amy C
46. Barbara
47. Lea
48. Teddyree
49. Wendy

Timestamp: 2009-07-14 16:19:21 UTC



10 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats LEA :D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats Lea!!
:O)

MsM

Leontine said...

Congratz Lea, enjoy your prize!

Minding Spot said...

Woohoo! Congrats Lea!!

Amy C said...

Woohoo!! LEA!!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats Lea!!! Happy Reading to you!!!!
Oh Dottie.. I do love your congrats pic!!!
Oh man oh man!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lea said...

Thanks so much Dottie!

I feel so lucky!!!

Thank you again. :)

L

VampFanGirl said...

Congrats Lea!!

Teddyree said...

Congrats Lea, green-eyed monster rearing its head here lol

Unknown said...

I just want to add a big Congrats to Lea. She always gives us the best contests and to say a Big Thank You to all my blogger buddies.

Lea, Barbara, Amy C, Anna, Blanche, VFG - some of my first blogger friends. You helped me some much when I first started blogging. I can't believe it, but today is my six month anniversary of blogging! Thank you all so much!

I want to let everyone know that I will be hosting a couple of more contest in the coming weeks. So stay tuned for more fun.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great experience for me!!

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP