Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Midnight Frost Books

Midnight Frost Books
Coming Soon From.....

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I picked this up from SciFiGuy and Loving True Blood in Dallas. Video clip offered at Comic Con, I wished I could have gone!!





I enjoyed this video clip, True Blood fan that I am! Stephen Moyer has the sexiest accent, I love it! Alexander Skarsgard too! Hell, I even think Anna Paquin has a sexy accent!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Hi Dottie,
I attempted the first season of True Blood. I watched maybe 3 episodes and lost interest :). I don't know, too much blood! I wanted to like it, really I did, but it wasn't working for me. My husband loved the first season though. I think it was the sex scenes though! LOL :P

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Amy!

It so different from the books, but I have to say, there was a lot of vamp bites (love bites sometimes hehe) in the books as well, but you can't see all the blood there. It is much more visual, but I loved the books, and I'm a sucker for the shows.

I can see how you might think they're a little gory though.

Our husband is right, the sexy scenes are really hot, but I don't think it's as sexy this season as last. I don't know, maybe not as much nekkidness (not that I'm complaining though). lol!

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP