Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New at Samhain



“Into the Lair” by Maya Banks

Genre: Red Hots!, Paranormal Roman
Length: 280 Pages
Publication Date: July 07, 2009
Cover art by Anne Cain

Falcon Mercenary Group Book 2

It was supposed to be an easy mission. But nobody told her that.

Ian and Braden Thomas return to the U.S. to extract Katie Buchanan, the sister of the teammate who betrayed them. She could very well be the key to taking down the man responsible for turning Ian and Braden into unstable cat shifters. Unfortunately, they’re not the only ones after Katie.

Katie has no intention of going quietly or of offering her trust on a silver platter. She’s got troubles of her own that don’t include two pain-in-the-ass men who claim her dead brother sent them. She’s too busy trying to stay one step ahead of Ricardo de la Cruz, the brother of a man she killed.

As the bodies pile up, Ian and Braden are only sure of one thing: Katie makes them crazy. Something about her calls to their inner predator. They both want her, but she’s made a practice of making bad decisions and trusting the wrong men. And by the time she realizes that she can trust these two warriors, it might just be too late.

Falcon Mercenary Group Book 2, a sequel to Into the Mist

Warning: Blood, gray matter, guts and gore. Ass kicking, potty mouths, acerbic wit. More mean people, mean people dying, mean people getting what they deserve. Sex…explicit sex, rough sex, ménage a trois, voyeurism, light bondage. Oh, and avalanches.

I love the last little bit...Oh, and avalanches.

I was over at Amy's Romance Book Wyrm and she was talking about Samhain's books, went over to check it out and this description is wild. I love whoever write their synopsis' and warnings!

12 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I know Samhain warnings crack me up, they are the best! :D

Unknown said...

Hi Blodeuedd!

This one just made me giggle, lol!

I loved the ending, how appropriate!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

VampFanGirl said...

LOL! I love those warnings. You could buy the book based soley on the warning.

;) VFG

Blanche said...

Hi Dottie!!

They do have the best warnings!! :)

I can also tell you that this is an AWESOME book!!! Maya Banks rocks and writes the very best books!!

Unknown said...

Hi VFG!

I've spent the morning off and on visiting Samhain's site, cracking up, my kids think I'm crazy, lol!

They are too funny, I think this one is going in the keepers, the story sounds great.

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Blanche!

I've only read one of Maya Banks books, and it was red pepper hot!!

I think this one is going to have to be purchased, it sounds great!

Thanks for the recommendation Blanche!

Dottie :)

Amy C said...

Hey Dottie! I love browsing over at Samhain! So glad you headed over there to check em out.

I've been wanting to read this Maya Banks series. I have the books in my wish list, but I'm not as crazy about her as others :(. These ones though, sound really good!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

Blanche says it's great, it going on my tbb list, buying it next trip.

I think it will be an ebook purchase, I just checked the price, 15.00 for print, 5.50 for ebook. Much less expensive.

Dottie :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love the warnings, too. Maya's new cover is very appealing.

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara!

The warnings crack me up! But Blanche says this book rocks, and she's never wrong. I think I'll be giving it a try!

I do love Maya Banks covers too.

Dottie :)

Lea said...

Hey Dottie!

Thanks for the heads-up!! Yup - gotta love the Samhain "Warnings". lol

Listen thanks so much for stopping by DIK and commenting on my posts this week. I so appreciated your feedback and support!!

You are the best. :)

L

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

It was fun visiting the island, I loved your many men! HeHe!

Samhain is killing me with their warning, but they are apt! Blanche says it's an excellent read as well!

I'm going to give it a try.

(((hugs)))

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP