Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 44

Well, I've done it again! It's evening and I'm just getting around to firing up my computer!! I mean it was on all day, I just wasn't home to enjoy a relaxing day playing. (I really thought once the kids got out of school, I'd have more time for.... I don't know....EVERYTHING! I was so wrong.... now all I do is catering to three kids! LOL (all teenagers too!) Oh well, I love it! We've been running around, it's cooled off here for a few days, so we've been enjoying it. But, it's time for flash fiction!


This is another one of those weeks when I was torn, but I finally chose this one. I hope everyone enjoys it, and I hope I have time to write for it (unlike lately.... I haven't had time for anything!!) But there are so many possibilities with this image!



The rules remain the same... 350 words (or somewhere around there), and come back Friday to post a response.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Poor crying lady...I think it is time for me to get back to my bloody roots.

Lol, have fun with the kids ;)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oooo, now the mind is fluttering around wondering what to do. ;) I'll have to see where it leads me. Thanks for the great pic

And have a great time with the kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Summer's always more busy for me too.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I remembered to come back today on Friday with the link. :) I continued my story from last week to this picture too.

Thank you!

http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/flash-fiction-friday-10.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP