Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 45

Okay.... had to go to the doctor today with my hubby.... he has to go to the dermatologist once a year and today was it! But, we live in a itty bitty rural area, so we have to travel to Springfield to go. It feels like an all day adventure by the time we drive, have lunch, shop a little, and drive home. So, a late edition of...

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!


I hope everyone has been enjoying these little challenges!  I've had fun playing along, and I hope we can continue them!

Today's image is one I found on the most awesome Michelle's facebook photo album! Yay Michelle!


So, have fun with this one!  I hope I have time to write, so many ideas swirling around!!

The rules remain the same, somewhere around 350 and come back Friday to post a response!

Ciao Bella!!


PS:  Carina Press is having a week of free ebook giveaways!  Check out their facebook page and while you're there, LIKE it, lol!  Then look for the post for the free code, (it's really, really free!!) Also J.K. Coi has the WHOLE list of what books will be free this week, check out her blog, here!

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Hm..lady and skulls..I wonder if I should continue from last week..we will see :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hmmm.... I'm going to have to think on this one. I don't know if I'll be able to mix it in with the story going. I might have to start a whole new one! Yeah! :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hope everyone enjoys the image... *biting nails*

Dottie :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hi Dottie! I do surprise myself from time to time, as I was able to keep going with the same story from the last two week! :) Here's this weeks story. :) Thank you!!!

http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/flash-fiction-friday-11.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP