Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 46

Good Morning to all the aficionados of Flash Fiction!!

It just happens to be Monday morning again, and this weekend our friend and fellow aficionado, Blodeuedd, sent me some AWESOME Finnish images to use!!  Sweet, right!?!  So for this mornings flash prompt, I've chosen one of the fabulous images!


I hope everyone enjoys the images.... I know I've used different images in the past to try to mix up how we write about, what we're drawn to, and believe me when I saw, we've never had anything like this image before.  I'll be anxiously waiting to see what everyone comes up with.... after what the image produced from me last week, I'm almost afraid to try again, lol!!


It's almost a classical beauty, and when I saw it, I said to myself, this one has so many possibilities.


The rules remain the same, 350 words or there about, and come back Friday to post a response.


Ciao!!

(I can already wait to see the pictures to begin rolling out of New York City and RWA2011!! Wish I was going.... too cool.... but next year is in Chicago. I'm definitely going to try to go.... checking the tea leaves for predictions!!)

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Yay a pic from me :) I can't remember what the painting was of, but I have an idea that it might be of an Parisian prostitute, lol

Alyssa Kirk said...

Love the picture! Have fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP