Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 77... (The Tuesday Edition)

Good Tuesday Morning (Afternoon)!! (Thanks B for letting me know...lol)

I've been such a bad blogger... I have a head cold and it's KILLING me.. lol. I had a post scheduled for Monday, and I didn't even check to see if it posted... I'm slipping bad...

So, here's yesterday's post today..

Good Monday Morning!

I'm going to get right to it this morning... It's time for another edition of Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!


This morning's image is another I found while creeping through deviant art/fantasy pages.... hope you all enjoy it!


Definitely warrior-ish... I wonder what it will lead too? I also wonder why guy warriors never have THEIR chest exposed, lol!! But, it's too good to pass up (just cos I gotta problem with less armor, maybe in my story... she'll pull on a chest plate of some kind.... but then again... maybe not).

Hope everyone enjoys it and we have some fantastic flash!!

Have a great week!

Ciao bella!!

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Someone sure seems happy, I wonder where this will lead

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hmmm, I like the armor. ;) And I do hope you feel better. This head cold going around has been a bad one. I had it and still have the cough. Take care!

Hildie McQueen said...

Great picture, never thought of the fact that women warriors' chests are always exposed. True! Get better soon!!

Raine said...

Get well soon. The picture reminded me of Calisto, one of Xena's enemies in the series. :D My Warrior Princess post.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP