Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 78

Good Monday Morning Flash Fiction Aficionados!!

Well, I certainly hope this week is better than last! (Let's start by hoping this posts on time Monday Morning... unlike last week...)

It's Monday morning, so that MUST mean it's time for a new challenge in the....

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!


I hope everyone's been enjoying the lovely images that we have recently. Linda (aka the lovely Blodeuedd) has been diligent in finding us new, different, beautiful images. And this morning images is another of her wonderful finds.


It's beautiful, otherworldly, ethereal... I hope it excites your imagination!!

The rules remain the same, 350 words or somewhere there abouts, and come back Friday to post your response.

Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I did not think of it when I sent it in but, huh, it works for the story I wrote last week since I planned on perhaps writing a part 2 :)

Hildie McQueen said...

I really like it, it's sad and beautiful!

carol said...

So, a ghost lover? It is pretty, but what it looks a little cold for her to be out in that.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh so beautiful! Hmm, I'll have to sharpen up the dulling mind to see what I can come up with. :) Thank you!

And I found the artists site, many amazing pieces of art there. :)

Anachronist said...

Yeah, Blodeuedd is writing a part two! I can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily help to make critically posts I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Great job!
LEZYNE Alloy Drive CFH Co2

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP