Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Barbara's Beautiful Happily Forever After and Lea's Lovey Clostewriter

My sweet friend Barbara over at Happily Forever After is having a contest! It's for Her Ladyship's Companion by Evangeline Collins and it sounds great!



Here's the scope on the contest from Barbara's very own post!

First, let me give you the contest details...

Grand Prize Winner will receive:
$50 Gift Card to your choice of either Amazon.com or Victoria's Secret.com
A gift set from Bath & Bodyworks
A copy of Her Ladyship's Companion by Evangeline Collins
as well as a lovely jeweled book thong to match

Runner Up will receive:
A copy of Her Ladyship's Companion by Evangeline Collins
as well as a lovely jeweled book thong to match

Contest Rules:
To be entered, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post.

If you happen to post about this contest and let me know with your comment, you will be entered in to the drawing twice.

This contest is open to all and will run through Saturday, May 16th. The winners will be chosen at random and announced Monday, May 18th.

Now isn't she just the sweetest thing ever and it's her one hundred fiftieth post!!

So everyone stop over at Happily Forever After and give Barbara a big (((hug)))!

Now, I couldn't mention Barbara without mentioning Lea!!!

My other sweetie friend, Lea, who just had the fabulous Daring Time giveaway is starting a new contest this WEEK!
Lea at Closetwriter is having one heck of sweet contest! She's giving away a bunch more books!! It's a Devin Quinn giveaway of Man After Midnight (3 copies!) and Dangerous Times (3 copies!) - five winners in all!




Here's all the info from Lea at Closetwriter own blog!!

Devyn has been EXTREMELY GENEROUS and I have 6 books to give away each day for the next 4 days (Monday through Thursday). There will be 3 "Man After Midnight", by Devyn Quinn, and 3 "Dangerous Ties", an anthology by Devyn Quinn, Jodi Lynn Copeland and Anya Howard won by 5 lucky winners. Look for the DAILY posts at approximately 7:00 am EST.

The Grand Prize Winner #1, will receive a copy of "Man After Midnight", AND a copy of "Dangerous Ties".

Winner #2 and #3 will have their choice of either book.

Winner #4 and #5 will receive one of the remaining books.

**PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT EVERY DAY TO BE ENTERED! NO COMMENT NO ENTRY!**

Today's Contest is open to folks living in the USA and Canada only. However, tomorrow Tuesday May 12, 2009, the contest will be open to EVERYONE, including those of you who live over the big pond.

So hurry over to enter. Check out Barbara's Beautiful Happily Forever After where dreams came on true and the prizes are sweet, and Lea's Lovely Closetwriter where the posts are hot and the prizes are hotter!(check out that book trailer and you'll know what I mean about hot, the eyes are poppin', there's smoke everywhere!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Dottie)) Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning the contest.

(((Hugs)))

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara!

I love the new avatar!!!

No problemo, I love the contest!

I hope you get tons of visitors!!

Well, I'm off to go enter!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

VampFanGirl said...

Great minds definitely think alike.

(((hugs))) VFG

Unknown said...

Hi VFG!

Well, we great minds have to stick together!!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Lea said...

ROFL!!! Dottie, you are awesome! Thank you so very much for the "smokin" pimpage....

I so appreciate it!

Warmest Regards!

L

PS:

I agree Barbara's new Avatar rocks!!

Blodeuedd said...

Evening Dottie :)
Really must make my way over there now and check that out :D

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

You rock girl!

Two back to back big contests!

It's definitely a woot!!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Blodeuedd!

Good evening!

How's everything going?

I loved your shopaholic reviews!

Remember to head over to Barbara's and Lea's for those contests!

(hugs)

Dottie :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Dottie!!! How have you been? Hope all has been well for you!! Thanks for giving me the heads up as to where to go!!! I feel so lost since Brooke took over my site for her own for a few days... I feel like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.. .late for everything!!!
Hope you are having a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

Would you believe we're still having intermittent internet?!? It goes down all hours of the day and night!

So, I have been on very much. It's back up for a couple of hours now, so I'm going to take a quick peek around before it goes down again. They're blaming this one on the tornadoes near Carbondale ... apparently there was quite a bit of damage.

I'll try to drop by, but if I don't it isn't because I didn't want to!

(I now hate the cable company!)

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Girl, I am feeling you!!! Believe me!!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cecile!

I'm feeling the pain.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP