Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Faeries Gone Wild by MaryJanice Davidson, Michele Hauf, Lois Greiman, and Leandra Logan

Hi Everyone!

Just giving a shout out to one of my new favorite books, Faeries Gone Wild!!! This one should tickle everyone's fancy. I mean really, it's about faeries!!! Now, you know how I feel about Tink right? So when the wee ones (or not so wee ones as the case may be) are having their own book, I can't resist! And two of my favorite authors are part of this anthology --- MaryJanice Davidson and Michele Hauf --- how could you go wrong? The release date on this little jewel is June 2, 2009, a great fast, fun summer read! And it gets sweeter, check out Michele Hauf's site to get a chance at winning this fun read. You know you want to try it, so be sure to check it out. Review to come soon!! If you'd like to read more, check out Riding With The Top Down.



MARYJANICE DAVIDSON 'Tall, Dark and Not So Faery'

Scarlett is not your typical pint-sized faery. At six feet, four inches tall, she's an unlikely candidate for a match made in heaven. But when she ventures to Cannon Falls, Minnesota, on royal orders to survey its extraordinary residents, she stumbles upon the one man who just may measure up to size.

LOIS GREIMAN 'Pixie Lust'

William Timber is a cutthroat developer who refuses to let a few trees come between him and his next million. But when Avalina - a sparkling faery charged to protect all things green - comes to town, William is forced to choose between life as he knows it and the unknown reaches of his heart.

MICHELE HAUF 'Dust Me, Baby, One More Time'

A librarian by day and a tooth faery by night, Sidney has absolutely no time to find Mr. Right. Until she flies smack dab into sexy, sun-bronzed Dart Sand, a man who makes her wings a-flutter.and whose allure could get her banished from the Mortal Realm.

LEANDRA LOGAN 'A Little Bit Faery'

Tia is mystified when she strikes out on the Luna faery singles scene, in spite of her hourglass curves and vivacious charm. Then she takes off for Manhattan and lands on the doorstep of a steamy firefighter who sets her soul on fire - and shares a strong connection to her secret past.

(Cover art and book blurb available at Fantasy Fiction)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute title ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara!

This one going to be great! Romance and faeries - I love the whole idea, can't wait to read and review! They're all such sweet little stories too.

Dottie :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

My dear friend, you are very kind in sharing the knowledge of all what is going on in blogland!! Thanks for letting us know what is going on with Tinks cousins!! Oh, and please head over to my place to pick up a lot of awards I have left for you!!!
Hope you have a wonderful night!

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

Just showing and sharing the love. I hope you get in on a few of these contests! If you get a chance check out Faeries Gone Wild, it's a fun fast read, great for summer!

I'll be by!

Dottie :)

Lea said...

Hi Dottie!

Thank you for the heads-up. What beautiful cover art and this sounds to be a lovely anthology.

I hope you are having a great Monday. :)

Warm Regards
L

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

Having a beautiful Monday!!

I lover the cover art of Faeries Gone Wild, and everything I've read says the songs are going to be just as great!

I hope you get to check out the contest.

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

lol, tooth fairy by night, librarian by day...yes I so have to read that one :D

Unknown said...

Hi Blodeuedd!

I think it's going to be sooo much fun! I love 'faery tales' LOL!

I hope you get a chance to check it out! MJD and Michele Hauf in the same book, too cool and sooo good.

(hugs)

Dottie :)

Ladytink_534 said...

I want to read this SO bad! Davidson is awesome!

Unknown said...

Hi LadyTink!

I love MJD, I really really do. Michele Hauf is also a favorite, so it's twice the fun for me. According to Michele, the other two stories are very heartfelt, so I can't wait to see.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP