Here are da rules:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered (or however many you can manage).
3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link your blogger to the one who gave the award.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. Tinkerbell is my all time favorite Disney character, because she as the 'tude dude! But, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast are my favorite all time Disney love stories. I've read all kinds of stories translated from their original language where Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast are involved.
2. I started reading romance/fantasy books and writing my own stories back when I was 10 years old, I'd tell the stories to my younger siblings. I love reading storybooks aloud and adding my own sound effects to the enthralled audiences of preschooler and kindergartens.
3. I used to be a speech disorders teacher, but I taught Spanish at one of the local high schools, even though I'm not fluent in the language. I've taught every grade/subject imaginable/disability.
4. I love kitties and puppies, sadly my kitty left us a few weeks ago. I miss Killer more than I thought I would, even if he was smelly, lol. He was nineteen years old and the best kitty in the world. I still have my doggie, but he's demonic, sometimes growling at the unknown in his sleep, but I still love him and most of the time, he loves me.... when he's not threatening to bite me.
5. I'm a HUGE fan of the SciFi Channel (hate the new syfy logo). I'm a Trekkie from birth, Captain James Tiberius Kirk (who I recognize as womanizer and demeanor, lol, but I have a weakness for bad boys) was my favorite, as well as Bones, Spock, Scotty, Chekhov, and Sulu. Chris Pine is the sexiest James T. Kirk!! I freaking love the rebooted movie.
6. I don't own an iPod (really want one, holding out for an iPhone), but I'm a huge fan of music and dancing (and yes, I can dance on one leg with crutches, lol). I don't own one because I tend to put small things down in unknown places, and lose them for months at a time, lol. (See the incident with my car keys... only found them by mowing the grass) I'm constantly losing car keys, and my daughter seems to have inherited the affliction. It's a wonder I don't lose my cell, but there a few things I can't live without, phones are one of them (hence the iPhone would be a safe bet!).
7. Halloween is my favorite holiday (used to love playing dress up), but I do love the Christmas lights, never turn off my tree once I finally get ambitious enough to put it up. My dad's house used looks will the Griswolds, lol, he gets a kick out of Christmas lights too (who knew you could inherit a love of shiny lights?).
All my blogger buds deserve this award; Lea, Amy, Michelle, Blodeudd, Anna, Ms. Moonlight, Alyssa @ Teens Read and Write, Blanche (Blanche recently closed her blog :(, miss her), Cecile, and Hawk, are just a few off the top of my head, but there are many more. Everyone who visits my blog or whose blog I visit, should pick up this award, you all work way to hard! Anyone who blogs knows how much hard work book bloggers do to write reviews, interview authors, post giveaways, and how many hours are spent trying to make our blogs the best they can be. Thanks to the blogging community for being supportive, blogging has been a source of outlet for physical activities I can no longer do, sharing my love of good books, and dabbling in writing which I hadn't done in years and I probably would not have attempt again without finding blogging.
To all the blogger friends, thank you! (And a special thank you to Angelika ((hugs)) for the award!!)