Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011.... Happy New Year to One and All!

Profile Graphics



I'd like to wish a belated Happy New Year to all my blogosphere buddies and friends, both near and far!  I know I'm late, but I got up yesterday morning feeling groggy and congested, a hell of a way to start the new year.  After having laid on the couch, not doing anything, sleeping occasionally, reading on my new iPad occasionally, I made myself get up and at least post a Happy New Year to everyone.  But, since I still feel mostly like bubble gum on the bottom of a tennis shoe, (my head is thick, my sinus congested, and my throat sore....) I'm going to go back to sleep and hope for a better morning.  I did have a great Christmas, I slept the New Year away, but since the start of the new year, I've already read two books!  So, Happy Happy Everyone!!!  I hope 2011 bring happiness to one and all!  May be all you hopes, dreams, and wishes come true!

If wishes were fishes, we'd all have some fried,
If wishes were horses, even beggers could ride,
If wishes were dishes, we'd take great pride,
If wishes were turnips, we'd push them aside.

Just a cute little wishes rhyme...

((hugs everyone!))

6 comments:

Teddyree said...

Happy New Year Dottie and I hope you feel heaps better soon my friend. Wishing you love, laughter, special memories and lots of great reads in 2011.

Take care
{{hugs}} Sheree

Lea said...

Happy New Year Dottie!!

I hope you feel better and that 2011 is the best year yet for you...

Big (((Hugs))

Blodeuedd said...

*crawls out of bed*

Happy New Year my friend, let's hope this illness soon goes away, it sure is awful

Erotic Horizon said...

Happy new year my dear - Hope you feel better soon..

:)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey! Happy New Year to you! I seriously hope you feel better honey!!!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Sweetie!

Just think now that you've got all the eicky (feeling sick) stuff out of the way you've got the rest of the year to have fun! And I hope you do darlin'
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

BTW - If wishes were turnips, you might push them aside...but I'd eat them all! ;-) I love turnips mashed with carrots...yummmy! So, I'd have lots of wishes! WooHoo

Big Hugs 0 feel better Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP