Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 21

Okay, Blogosphere Peeps, this is going to be a combination post... cos I still don't feel great and I signed up for some challenges.... ones that I know I'm going to love.  But, first things first.  It's Monday, so it must be time for....

AmyC and I started doing this in August this past summer, it's been a lot of fun, a lot of hard work, and most of all, vera vera challenging!  Sometimes I don't always feel the image, but that's the challenge... explore outside your comfort zone.... and we've had several of those images, lol... But, it's all good!

This week image is one I stumbled across in my wanderings around the blogosphere... every have those random days where you peek into places you normally wouldn't go??  Well, I have and some of the images I found were quite stunning, beautiful, fantastical... wow!  The one I chose, and I hope everyone will enjoy, is by Luis Royo, a wonderful illustrator.


I love the darkness of this image, the fantasy drawing feel to it, the eyes, the colors used (only one vivid color in the whole image), and the back drop.

So many possibilities... I'm challenging myself with this image as well, I'm much more comfortable with women in the image than men, but I can already feel the story brewing.

As always, if you choose to play along, we have a (sort of) roomy word count at 350 words, come back on Friday and post your response.

Most importantly, have fun!  There isn't any right or wrong way to interpret the image, it all rests in the imagination of the writer....





Oh, this was supposed to be a combination post, I almost forgot.  I've joined a couple of challenges.  An eboook reading challenge and a YA reading challenge... I know I'll complete them, the question is how soon, lol, I'm working on my third YA fantasy read in 2011 and they're all ebooks... Did I say how much I love my new iPad???  I really, really do!!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Hi Dottie,

How's it goin? It's been awhile.

I think I'm gonna try to get back into doing these. I really like this picture. I browsed through some of the others that you have done and I missed some really great ones.

Hugs!

Blodeuedd said...

Hm, a mask, no why does he need a mask...oh my fingers are itching :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP