Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 24

Good Morning Blogosphere Peeps... hope everyone is happy and healthy.  I'm starting to feel a little better, not great, but I don't feel like bubble gum on the bottom of a sneaker anymore either.  So, it's getting better.  (hope it continues... and I'm done with the winter ills)

AmyC over at Romance Book Wyrm chose today prompt for....

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge

She chose a very unique picture and I can't wait to see what kind of flash you all come up with!


I think B maybe able to use this for the continuation of her flash...maybe...we'll have to wait and see of course.

The rules remain the same, somewhere around 350 words and come back on Friday to post your response.  Be creative and have fun!

Ciao

6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, great pic, I sure can see myself continuing on my story, and finally letting my ghost get some peace.

Amy C said...

I did think of you, B, when I saw this one. I thought it might be something that would help continue your story :). I'm glad you do think so also.

So glad to hear you are starting to feel better, Dottie! That is good news.

Michelle Greathouse said...

Great pic! :)

I'm glad you are on the mend Dottie.

M

Unknown said...

Hi B!

Can't wait to see if you continue for another week... soon you'll have a short story!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

You picked a great image! Can't wait to see what you see what you come up with! (Loved your Dames entry... still tweeking mine...)

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

Thanks! I feel better today.. hope it takes hold!

Can't wait to see what you have for us!

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP