Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 23

Sorry, Monday Morning Flash Fiction victims, I'm still sick.  I've been taking meds, but ran a fever yesterday.  But, I feel better now than I have since last Thursday!  So, I'm doing a quick post and lying back down before the fever gets me again.

It's time for Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!


I found this picture in Michelle's folder, I like it, I think I can work with it.


I really like the feeling, the desolation of this image.  But, maybe it's the drugs or the fevered fried brain speaking?

The rules remain the same, some where around 350 words, come back Friday and post your response.

Until later then.... have some posts scheduled and I'll be off and on the interwebs... as I feel like it, hope I've seen the last of this frakking illness...

Ciao

3 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Dottie,

I hope you can shake this bug soon...it really wants to hang around.

M

Blodeuedd said...

That pic would sure fit with my last story..will see ;)

Amy C said...

Ohh, Dottie, I'm so sad you are still feeling awful :(. I hope you are feeling back to normal soon!

I like the prompt for the same reason as you, the desolation it depicts. I must sit down with my muse and see what happens!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP