Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 38

Good Monday Morning!

Well, it's been a long week here, and a longer weekend.  It was Prom this weekend and cheerleading tryouts at the college Kirsten is thinking about attending.  Needless to say, starting on Wednesday, we started running around, trying to make sure we had everything we needed for Prom.  Both Kirsten and Patrick were going this year, and to say it was crazy was an understatement.  I'll have a  Prom post up later, but I'm glad it's Monday!!



The flash for this week in something total different than we've had in a while.  I hope everyone enjoys it, I love it!  I hope to have my flash for last week posted soon and I'll be by to read what everyone else has posted sometime today (I hope!).



We've mostly have had images of fantasy person(s) lately, so I thought we'd try to change it up, focus on an object or the people influenced by the object, something a little different.  And I loved the feel of this spooky old house with the one glowing window.  I wondered, what's going on in there?  Is this only sign of life?  Why?  What happened?

I hope everyone enjoys it and the flash it produces!

The rules remain the same, somewhere around 350 words and come back Friday to post your response.  Let your creative juices flow and have fun!!

Have a great week!

Ciao...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a busy time. Hope they had fun at prom.

I like the picture by the way, very different from the other recent ones.

Unknown said...

Hi Carol!

I'm glad, it's so different from what we've had, I hope everyone enjoys playing with it!!

Dottie :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I love it! And that there is bright light in only the one window. ;) I think I can work with that one! :) thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!

I loved it when I found it, so I wanted to give it a try. Hope everyone enjoys giving it a try! It was the one glowing window that drew me.... made me wonder.

Dottie :)

Blodeuedd said...

Hm, interesting, I guess I must go contemporary for once.

Anachronist said...

A spooky castle...hmmm...another dream of Neelya or a new story? We'll see!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP