Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 85 (The Tuesday Edition)

Good Tuesday Morning!!

Yesterday just got away from me... what can I say, it was one of those looooong haaarrrd weekends... full of turmoil and strife.... sounds like a book I read....

So, anyway.... it's time for the flash!


I'm giving everyone something different. We have had a historical or historical fantasy image in a while... so I hope everyone can use it or at least finds it appealing, lol. (B, I thought of you....)


It's an image by IruLana from DeviantArt.com... I thought the colors and image were amazing, so I hope everyone enjoys it!!

Have a great week (maybe it be better than my last weekend....lol)!

Ciao!!


6 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP