Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome 2 My Nightmare ~ Alice Cooper

With Halloween (one of my favorite holidays) right around the corner.... I couldn't resist posting this....

Release Date: September 13, 2011

Okay, boys and girls, here's a guilty little secret of mine.... I love Alice Cooper (whispering quietly, looking over my shoulder...).... It's a sad little secret, one I've hidden away, because anyone as innocent as Tink appears to be should not be harboring thoughts of Alice. Alice in Wonderland, maybe. I mean, just look at the man, he's one scary looking dude! But, having been a long time admirer...and I had to have Welcome 2 My Nightmare. It's as good as I thought it would be. Here's a list of the songs... (everyone of them is good...)


My particular favorites are "I Am Made of You", "Caffeine", "Ghouls Gone Wild", "I'll Bite Your Face Off" (really a rocking tune!), "Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever", and of course, "The Nightmare Returns", but they're all excellent! I bought my copy on iTunes for $9.99, and for $11.99, you can get two more songs and a couple of videos. I didn't want to go out and buy another iTunes card or I would have purchased the $11.99 edition. I'm lovin and rockin to Alice Cooper, it's my sick obsession, lol. Welcome 2 My Nightmare is the sequel album to the 1975 hit, Welcome to My Nightmare. In Alice's own words...

"It's like the audience is eavesdropping you know on two guys on something that's happened 20 or 30 years ago."

If you enjoy Alice Cooper, this isn't an album to miss!

Here's a couple of stills from the concert: (and yes, Alice is still scary even at 63!)






Original Welcome to My Nightmare cover:



Concert video of "I'll Bite Your Face Off"


Alice Cooper - I'll Bite Your Face Off from NullCO on Vimeo.


On a sad note, REM decided to call it quits today after more than 30 years together. I love REM too! So, here's a music video of "Orange Crush".....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP