Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Post That's Long Over Due

Hi Everyone!

I have received a few award that I like to thank some of my favorite bloggers for:

Blodeuedd at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell and Cecile at All I Want and More sent me a Splash Award!




Ruthie over at Books Books and More Books! has given me the Lets Be Friends Award!











I've also been invited by Ms. Blodeuedd to participate in The Royal Reviews Hunky Hero.



The Royal Reviews Hunky Hero needs a bit of help in learning how to be a leading man!

So I've agreed to help him out with some pointers from my favorite hero!

My favorite hunky hero is of course Kisten from the Hollow Series (Rachel Morgan Series) by Kim Harrison! Why? Well, because he was extra especially gorgeous, thoughtful, sweet, sexy washboard abs, and the scent of vampire in the morning....need I say more?

Who I would like to play Kisten in the movie? Hmmmmm.....that's a hard one!



I would have to pick Alexander Skarsgard because of his wavy blond hair, his build, piercing blue eyes, and his sexy attitude. He sure would get my attention from across the room **sigh** Well, I can dream can't I?

I'm not tagging anyone else, but if you'd like to participate, please do!

Here's a sweet taste of Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman in HBO's True Blood.


I also wanted to give a shout out to Meljean Brook, I won a copy of her book Demon Angel and I'm pleased as punch!! I've been looking for the book and she was giving a copy away on her website. If you'd like to check her giveaways -- she has them all the time -- please click here. She usually posts in the body of her blog and on her sidebar. Check them out!


Hold on! I'm not done yet!

I subscribe to Writerspace, I don't know if you do, but they have fantastic tips for writers and a ton of giveaways. So, take a peek if you'd like! Please click here.

Sorry this post is soooo long, this is what happens if you procrastinate long enough!

Oh, I almost forgot, this is my 100th post -- I so happy!! Now I need to come up with something to do to celebrate!!

12 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

There is no such thing as procrastinating to much!!! Thank you for the kinds words Dottie!!! And thanks for sharing Eric with me!!! He is quiet a sight for my eyes... because I have never saw the show... but he is something of what I would have picutred. I like the short hair better though!
Oh and Congrats on the 100th post!

Lea said...

WOOT!

Congratulations on your 100th post Dottie! That is awesome.... :)

And, all your posts rock!

Procrastinating! HA I am the champion of procrastinators. I've got blog awards and a hunk thing to be shouting out about too, I deserve to be post pummelled actually! lol

Great Hunk choice, I'm still pondering mine...

Warm Regards
L

VampFanGirl said...

Congrats on all your beautiful awards Dottie!

I'm lovin' your hunky hero! I have the first novel in Kim Harrison's urban fantasy series. Ugh, the dreaded TBR pile!!

I'm huge fangirl of Meljean Brook and I can't wait to hear what you think about 'Demon Angel'!

Have a great weekend!

;) VFG

Unknown said...

Hi Cecile!

Pro-cra-sti-na-tion is my middle name! I even procrastinate saying the word!

I've always thought of Eric the Viking as a massive man -- broad shoulders that narrows down to a sweet...you know. That's how he's described in the books. Alexander Skarsgard has the look down in his eyes of an old vampire...real steely like. I like him in the series, I just the character as bigger than life. Sometimes you can find the episodes on line, but they're down within a day to copyright infringement.

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

I love Kisten and I could think of any sexier to play him. He's supposed to be walking talking hotness. Alexander Skarsgard was the closest I could find. He is kind of hot too as Eric the Viking.

I've been procrastinating for way too long. I kind of let it pile up on me and then I have to do one massive post! lolol Oh well, that's just who I am!

I love your blog Lea!! I think I've learn a lot about reviewing there. Thanks Lea!!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi VFG!

After reading about Demon Forged on your blog, I knew I was going to have to try the books. But guess what, our dinky little store didn't even have Meljean Brook in their data base!! Can you believe that?? So, I hopped on her site and what do you know, she's giving away copies!!
I happily sign up and whala...a new book to read!! I'm so happy!! Really, should finding a book make one so happy?? I think the addiction is becoming worse!

Dottie :)

Lea said...

Hey Dottie!

I noticed I didn't even congratulate you on your blog awards!

Congratulations girl!! You are very deserving and your blog is the best. :)

Warm Regards
L

Unknown said...

Hi Lea!

Aww, thanks Lea!

It's the best I can do what with everything else that's going on in life!

You know, blogging sure is time consuming though. Or maybe it's just me, liking to blog too much!

Dottie ;-)

Blodeuedd said...

I would so love to read Demon Angel too, have fun :D

Good choice for your hunk, and well Skarsgaard is fine isn't he ;)

But now, gotta go and spend some quality time with the bf :D

Teddyree said...

congrats on your awards - you have a gorgeous blog.
Hunky hottie you picked :-)

Ladytink_534 said...

I just adored Kistin, you should have seen me when I read For a Few Demons More. I cried like a baby. Congrats on your awards!!!

Unknown said...

Hi LadyTink!

I cried too, and what's really bad is I cried again in White Witch Black Curse when Rachel relived the memories, once they returned. It was heart wrenching, believe me. He's still one of my all time favorite heroes.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP