Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 13

Hello Blogosphere Buds!!

It's Monday Morning, so it must be time for Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge!!  This is the 13th week of flashing... hope everyone has gotten an eyeful...  lol.



I've been wanting to try a Fae image and a Steampunk image (I've never attempted steampunk... sure would be different for me...).  This week, I found kind of neat Fae image that I couldn't resist, so, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!!  I couldn't remember if this was one of Michelle's images or not, or if Blodeudd sent this one, but it's wonderful... (I'm blaming lack of sleep... lol)


She looks so lost, I had to give this one a try! 

So, if you're playing along, the rule remain the same.... 350 words (a little more or less.. is fine), come back Friday and post your response.  And remember to let your creative juices flow... 

Now, back to NaNo... 

Ciao!!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP