Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge, Week 16

Good Morning Blogosphere Buds!

I'm late with my post, but it's been a very busy morning, and I got up to a sick kitty.  He's so ancient, I don't know if it's the cold weather or if he's just too old.  I'm hoping he's better tomorrow.

Since it's once again Monday morning, it must be time for another edition of Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge.



For today's picture prompt, I'm using another one of Blodeuedd's she sent me last week, I love the feel of this image.  Desperate, hopeless, or maybe just a bad case of a foggy night.  I'll let you decide.  (okay, Blodeuedd says not hers, I don't know where it came from, maybe Michelle?  LOL.... it's an interesting image all the same though..)


So, if you'd like to play along, the rules remain the same.  We have a semi generous word count at 350 words, but lately I can't contain myself within the limits, but a little more or a little less is fine, no one is judging.  Come back Friday and post your response.  And as always have fun, let your creative juices flow!

Ciao!

Your favorite Disney character, Tinkerbell

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP