Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cool Calendar In The Mail Today!

Hi Everyone!

Today in the mail, I received a cool calendar! Now, I don't often make a big deal about a calendar, but this one cracked me up! It's being released in celebration of and companion to Marc L. Paulsen's book, Dump Your Trainer, available on Amazon here.



The calendar is titled The Lighter Side of Trainers, and it's too funny. It you have a chance, check out Marc L. Paulsen's new book, Dump Your Trainer, it looks too funny as well as educational!

Here's a peek inside the calendar.








(calendar images can be found at www.shawnsportfolio.com/testimonials.html)

4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Hi Dottie,
Such a cool calendar :D
Thought I sure love my hunky man one. I just love a good one

Blanche said...

Hi Dottie!!

Very cool calendar!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Blodeuedd!

Cracked me up when I opened my mail.

Always a good thing, could have bee a bill!

Dottie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Blanche!

I love it when fun things come in the mail! Not always the case.

Dottie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP